Every project is different. Every writer has individual strengths and weaknesses. It’s not always possible for me to give you a price until I’ve seen something of your work and we’ve talked about what your expectations are.
In general I will ask you to send me five pages and the word count of your full project. I will return a sample edit to you within a day or two. You can see if you like my editing style; I can estimate how many hours your project will take. Once we agree on a price, I will never, ever charge you more, unless you decide you want extra services. Pinky-swear!
- Proofreading–Depends on word count and level of editing needed. Contact me at email@example.com or by using the form below.
- Copy/Line Editing–Depends on word count and level of editing needed. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.
- Manuscript Evaluation–Depends on length of project:
-up to 20,000 words: $100.00
-20,000-39,999 words: $250.00
-40,000-69,999 words: $450.00
-70,000-99,999 words: $650.00
-100,000+ words: Contact me for price
- Submission Package–$150.00. Includes a copy/line edit of your query letter, synopsis, and first three chapters/fifty pages.
- Website/Blog Review–$10.00 per page; $50.00 minimum.
- Combinations–Any of these services can be combined for a discount. Let me know what you want, and I’ll quote you a price. For indie authors, the copy/line edit, followed by a separate proofread after you’ve made your changes based on the edit, is my most requested package.
- Referral Discount–When you refer a friend, and that friend hires me, you will receive $25.00 per referral off your next project, as well as my sincere gratitude.
- Rush Jobs–Rush jobs (less than two weeks turnaround) may be available. There may be an extra charge.
Use the form below to contact me and tell me about your project. Can’t wait to hear from you!